Cow Town Dining Options
- Friday Night we'll have Pizza available from 5:00 - 7:00. Large Cheese, Sausage, and Pepperoni pizzas will be available to order. Pizzas will be cut into 6 pieces. Pre-orders are recommended for group orders and needed by Oct. 23.
Use the order form listed here .
Soft drinks and water will be sold separately. Individual whole pizzas and slices will be available at the concession stand while supplies last.
- Saturday Morning from 7:30am to 9am you can get two biscuits and gravy, juice or coffee for $4.
Pre-orders are not needed.
- Pulled pork sandwiches, chili, hot dogs, macaroni and cheese, and uncrustables will be the featured lunch items available in the concession stand on Saturday, along with chips, snacks, and drinks. (see price list below) Pre-orders are not needed.
A full service concession stand will be available on Friday from (4:30 to 8:00)PM and
on Saturday from 7:30AM - 2PM.
Concession Stand Items
- Water: $1.50
- Soft Drinks: $2.00 (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Orange)
- Chips: $1.00 (Sour Cream & Onion, Nacho Cheese, Pringles)
- Candy: $1.00 - (Snickers, M&M's, Peanut M&M's, Skittles, Sour Skittles)
- Airheads: $0.25
- Uncrustable: $2.00
- Hot Dog: $2.00
- Nachos w/cheese: $2.50
- Pretzel: $2.00 Pretzel w/cheese: $2.50
- Popcorn: $1.00
- Brownies/ Rice Krispie Treats/ Cookies: $0.50
Available Friday Night:
- Whole Pizza: $14.00 (Pepperoni, Sausage, Cheese)
- Pizza Slice: $2.75 (Pepperoni, Sausage, Cheese)
- Glazed Donut: $1.00
- Biscuits & Gravy w/ your choice of coffee or orange juice: $4.00
- Coffee: $0.50
- Orange Juice: $0.50
- Pulled Pork Sandwich: $3.00
- Chili: $2.00
- Chili Dog: $3.00
- Mac & Cheese: $2.00